His Ever-Present Joy

The Joy of God’s Presence

His Ever-Present Joy

Matthew 28:20

"...teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age."

Starting Prayer

Gracious Lord, as I explore the joy of Your constant presence while making disciples for You, open my heart to understand the depth of Your promise to be with me always. Grant me insight into the joy that comes from abiding in Your unwavering companionship. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Background

The title "His Ever-Present Joy" is inspired by Matthew 28, commonly known as the Great Commission. In this chapter, Jesus commissions His disciples to go and make disciples of all nations. The concluding verse, Matthew 28:20, reassures believers of His continual presence, promising to be with them always as they make disciples of all nations.

Be Encouraged

Matthew 28:20 serves as a powerful reminder that the joy of God's presence is not limited by time or circumstance, as we keep making disciples of all nations for Christ Jesus. The assurance of His constant companionship brings a profound sense of joy and security. Psalm 16:8 echoes this sentiment, stating, "I have set the Lord always before me; because he is at my right hand, I shall not be shaken."

Furthermore, the promise of God's eternal presence aligns with the theme of "The Joy of God's Presence." Zephaniah 3:17 complements this idea, describing God as a mighty Saviour who rejoices over His people with gladness. In His abiding presence, we find a source of unending joy. Commit your life to Jesus and be His disciple for the salvation of your soul, and enjoy this ever-present joy. Let me assist you now.

Concluding Prayer

Gracious Lord, thank You for the joy found in Your ever-present companionship, as assured in Matthew 28:20. As I carry this truth throughout the day, lead me to a soul who yearns to be Your disciple to help them. May my heart be filled with Your joy that surpasses understanding. Thank you for the unshakeable joy that comes from being in Your presence. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Warm regards,

Theodore J. Quist

WhatsApp: https://wa.link/tqrk5g
E-mail: theoquist@gmail.com

Comments

Most Read Posts

Blessed is the Forgiven

God's Omnipresent Joy

Anxiety and Trust

The Eternal Word Incarnate

The High and Lowly One

In His Love We Find Refuge

Forgiveness: A Blessing in Disguise

Cleansed and Set Free

Patiently Awaiting the Unseen

Proclaiming the Good News