Fear Not, God Is With You

The Lord Cares for His Own


Fear Not, God Is With You

Deuteronomy 31:6 (KJV) "Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the Lord thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee."

Background

In the book of Deuteronomy, we find Moses addressing the Israelites, preparing them for their journey into the promised land. In this verse, he encourages them to be strong and courageous, reassuring them that the Lord their God will go with them and will never fail or forsake them.

Be Encouraged

As we continue our reflections on the theme "The Lord Cares for His Own," let's take comfort in the timeless words of Deuteronomy 31:6. This verse is a resounding reminder that in our journey through life, we need not be afraid or anxious about the challenges we may face. Why? Because our faithful God goes with us.

Life can indeed be daunting, filled with uncertainties and situations that may cause fear to creep into our hearts. But we are called to stand strong and courageous, knowing that God's presence is our constant companion. He is not a distant God; He is a God who walks alongside us every step of the way. He is our protector, our guide, and our source of strength.

Supporting Verses

Isaiah 41:10 (ESV): "Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

Psalm 23:4 (KJV): "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me."

Prayer

Gracious Heavenly Father, I come before You today, acknowledging Your presence in my life. Thank You for the assurance that I need not fear the challenges that come my way because You go with me. Help me to stand strong and courageous, knowing that Your strength is made perfect in my weakness. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

 

God bless you

Theodore J. Quist

Comments

Most Read Posts

Blessed is the Forgiven

God's Omnipresent Joy

Anxiety and Trust

The Eternal Word Incarnate

The High and Lowly One

In His Love We Find Refuge

Forgiveness: A Blessing in Disguise

Cleansed and Set Free

Patiently Awaiting the Unseen

Proclaiming the Good News