Christ in You, the Hope of Glory

Fellowship with God

Christ in You, the Hope of Glory

Colossians 1:27 (ESV) "To them God chose to make known how great among the Gentiles are the riches of the glory of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory."

Background

Today's meditation takes us to the Book of Colossians. Colossians 1:27 reminds us of the incredible truth that resides within believers. It speaks of "Christ in you, the hope of glory," highlighting the profound nature of our fellowship with God through Jesus Christ.

Be Encouraged

The phrase "Christ in you" holds a depth of meaning. It signifies that as believers, we are not alone; Christ dwells within us. This indwelling presence is not only a source of comfort but also a source of hope. It's a reminder that we carry the presence of God with us wherever we go.

Our hope, as Christians, is not based on circumstances or wishful thinking. It's grounded in the reality of Christ's presence within us. No matter the challenges we face, we can draw strength from the truth that the hope of glory is alive in us. This hope is not only for the future when we enter into eternal glory, but it's a present reality that sustains us in our daily lives.

Supporting Verses

Galatians 2:20 (KJV): "I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless, I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me."

1 John 4:4 (ESV): "Little children, you are from God and have overcome them, for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world."

As we meditate on this truth, let's be encouraged to live our lives with the awareness of Christ's presence within us. In times of trial or uncertainty, remember that you carry the hope of glory. Share this message with others to remind them of the incredible gift we have in fellowship with God through Christ.

Prayer

Dear Lord, I thank You for the indescribable gift of Christ in me, the hope of glory. Help me to live in the awareness of Your presence within me, drawing strength and hope from this truth. May I share this message with others to encourage them in their faith journey. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.


God bless you

Theodore J. Quist

Comments

Most Read Posts

Blessed is the Forgiven

God's Omnipresent Joy

Anxiety and Trust

The Eternal Word Incarnate

The High and Lowly One

In His Love We Find Refuge

Forgiveness: A Blessing in Disguise

Cleansed and Set Free

Patiently Awaiting the Unseen

Proclaiming the Good News